How Do I Change My Address With The IRS?

Use Form 8822 to submit your change of address to the Internal Revenue Service. It is easy to complete and instructions are found on the back side of the document.

There is a specific address you need to use to mail this form depending on what state you live in, so make sure the document is mailed to the designated location.

For more information go to Click the link below to be taken to the Change of Address PDF document for your printing needs.

Change of Address PDF Link

Written by Yesenia Carrillo

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *