Form 2290 and Highway Vehicle Use Tax Support Center
Welcome to our Form 2290 and Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax (HHVUT) support center. Here you'll find all the information you'll need to successfully submit your 2290 form through 2290Tax.com's e-form system.
Taxes are complicated and confusing. Our system makes submitting tax forms and receiving your Stamped Schedule 1 as painless and fast as possible, so you can get back to what you do best - keeping America moving.
If you're a paid preparer, our streamlined system drastically cuts down your turnaround time for 2290 form submissions, allowing you to process more forms while providing the best possible service to your clients.
If you have a question about form 2290 submissions, the HHVUT, or how to use our system, please call us at (888)802-4299. We'll be happy to guide you through the process.
- What is Form 2290 and when is it due?
- How much does it cost to e-file?
- How can I print a copy of my Stamped Schedule 1?
- Do I need an EIN and how do I get it?
- What is a 5-digit-Numeric-PIN?
- What is a Stamped Schedule 1?
- How do I pay my IRS taxes?
- What does EFTPS mean?
- What is a Logging Vehicle?
- What is a Suspended Vehicle?
- What is a 2290Calculator© and how do I use it?
- How can I e-file a VIN Correction?
- What is a Total Gross Weight Increase?
- How can I Claim a Credit?
- What is my Date of First Use?
- Do I need a 3rd Party Designee?