Please be sure to use the exact Company Name as was used when applying for your Employer ID Number (EIN) from the IRS. Tax returns e-filed must match IRS records!
Register New Account
Select the type of account you would like to set up. All information is required.
If you are filing for the company you work for then you are an individual filer. Click here to register. You can only use one EIN with the account you create here.
Our All American Staff is ready and waiting to help you.
If you are paid to prepare form 2290 then you are a Paid Preparer. If you intend to e-file for many different entities with different EIN's then the IRS considers you a Paid Preparer. You may use multiple EIN's in the account you create here.
Renewed you PTIN yet? It's EASY and we can help! Get Started NOW!!
- Fill in your Company Information on this page.
- Download and complete the Paid Preparer Agreement.
- Click Submit to save your Company Info into your account.
- To activate your account return a completed Paid Preparer Agreement.
- Fax (909) 596-2042 or Email email@example.com.
- Be sure the form is complete to prevent delays.
- Retrieve your password in an email from "firstname.lastname@example.org." Check your Spam or Junk folders if you don't see it right away.
- Allow one business day for Verification and Activation before login.
- Use your password to login.
- Click on the e-file link to begin your first 2290.
- Call us directly with questions or for a guided tour of the website.
- Fill in the company information on this page and click register.
- Login to the email account you listed and retrieve your password in an email from "email@example.com."
- Use the provided password to login to your account and begin e-filing!