Please be sure to use the exact Company Name as was used when applying for your Employer ID Number (EIN) from the IRS. Tax returns e-filed must match IRS records!
Register New Account
Select the type of account you would like to set up.
If you are filing for the company you work for then you are an individual filer. Click here to register. You can only use one EIN with the account you create here.
Our All American Staff is ready and waiting to help you.
Paid Preparer and Fleet Managers
If you file for multiple entitles with different EIN numbers then register here. This account will allow you to manage that process. Click here to find out if you're a paid preparer or fleet manager
- Start here by registering for you account. Don't know if you are a Paid Preparer or Fleet Manager? Click here for more info.
- Once you create your account, you will finish setting up your account profile by entering in your card information, and opting in to our terms of service..
- Your account is activated, you are good to go. File as many or a few 2290's as you need and we will bill you once a month based on your real activity.
- A Paid Preparer is a business or individual that is paid to assist one or more trucking companies or individuals in the preparation of tax forms submitted through 2290Tax.com and who is not an employee of such trucking companies or such individuals
- A Fleet manager is an employee of a trucking company who assists such trucking company, its employees, lessees, owners operators and subsidiaries in the preparation of tax forms submitted through 2290Tax.com
- Minimum Password Length: 8 Characters
- Must include at least one lowercase letter
- Must include at least one uppercase letter or number
- Must include at least one the following special characters: