Due to extreme weather IRP has issued emergency exemptions in the state of Kentucky.
- Relief from the hours of service for utility response vehicles
- Utility response vehicles will not be required to stop at weigh stations
- Utility response vehicles and their operators are exempt from the hours of service
- Utility vehicles providing relief will be exempt of any permit fees for overweight/overdimensional
- IRP registration requirements will be waived for vehicles providing relief services and relief supplies.
- All other safety requirements will remain in full affect
- Emergency exemption will remain in effect through July 23, 2015