e-File Is Simple!


What do you need to e-file?

You just need a couple of things to get started.

1. Valid Email Address

2. EIN (Employer Identification Number) also known as a Tax ID Number (Taxpayer Identification Number)

3. VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) of your trucks

Now that you have these ready let’s get registered. Click Here

Written by Yesenia Carrillo

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *